Elite Force 2 Cheats
Here are cheats that have been tested to work in the demo (windows).
First, you have to enable the console.
- Create a new shortcut to Elite Force 2
- Right click > Properties > Shortcut tab
- Add the parameter +set developer 1 at the end of the path to your elite force, after the end quote. And remember to put a space dividing the path and the parameters.
"c:\path\to\eliteforce2\EF2.EXE" +set developer 1
"c:\program files\activision\star trek elite force II demo\EF2.EXE" +set developer 1
- After the game starts, if you get a blank screen with console, the press tilde key (~, next to 1) to close the console and the escape key and return to the main menu
- You can now use the console by pressing the tilde (~, next to 1) key.
Enter these commands into the console
||Activates invincibility mode and gives you unlimited ammo.
||Disables clipping, so you can move through walls. Forward to move forward, Jump to move up, crouch to move down.
||Spawns modelpath. Use command modellist to list the models. When using spawn, you must give the full path to the model.
||Makes you invisible to enemies (untargetable)
||Changes your health to n where n is a number.
||1 enables 3rd person view, 0 returns to normal view.